Judgment of Napa - Napa Judge
May 24, 2021 - Limit 40 tickets
- Seated Judge at Charles Krug Winery
- Rub elbows with Napa Valley Icons and enjoy Napa’s finest wines
- Toast with Steven Spurrier's sparkling, Bride Valley
- Entertainment with exclusive access to winning wines
- Intimate dinner at quintessential winery estate including transportation
- Signed copy of Judgment of Paris by George Taber, author
- Memorable certificate signed by Steven Spurrier, George Taber and Patricia Gastaud-Gallagher
- Preferred lodging rates at Auberge Properties
- Swag bag with great items and more!
- Complimentary single day Cultured Vine itinerary during your extended stay *reservation required, food & transportation not included
- May 25th 1:00pm - 4:00pm - Rolls Royce Showcase + test drive experience
- May 25th 3:00pm - 4:30 - Exclusive Davidoff Grand Cru Cigar & fine wine experience *reservation required
- May 25th 10:30am - 12:00pm - A Reception and Vertical Tasting of S.L.V. Cabernet Sauvignon in Honor of the 45th Anniversary of the Judgment of Paris. EXTREMELY LIMITED - Offered on Judgment of Napa Ticket Purchase Priority
Exclusive Davidoff Grand Cru Cigar & fine wine experience: Discover the parallels of cigars and wines in an interactive tasting seminar with a Davidoff Ambassador. Experience the iconic Davidoff Grand Cru series crafted from carefully selected tobaccos. A cigar that pairs exceptionally well with wines and delivers woody, nutty, and subtle spicy flavors.
A Reception and Vertical Tasting of S.L.V. Cabernet Sauvignon in Honor of the 45th Anniversary of the Judgment of Paris
MARCUS NOTARO, WINEMAKER AT STAG’S LEAP WINE CELLARS, STEVEN SPURRIER, WINE VISIONARY & CREATOR OF THE 1976 PARIS TASTING
May 25th, 2021 10:30am to 12:00pm
The Wine Caves at Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars
Join Winemaker Marcus Notaro and special guest, Wine Legend Steven Spurrier, for a seated tasting of 6 vintages of Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars S.L.V. Cabernet Sauvignon—the Cabernet that “won” the 1976 Paris Tasting organized by Steven Spurrier. Winemaker Marcus Notaro will personally select one vintage from each decade and lead a tasting of the wine from this history-making vineyard.
The celebration will begin with a 10:30am reception with light bites before moving into the Great Room of the Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars caves for the 11:00am seated vertical tasting. The tasting will last one hour and include time for questions and answers.
Each guest will receive a copy of Steven Spurrier’s autobiography - “A Life in Wine” - which includes a chapter on the Judgment of Paris.
EXTREMELY LIMITED - Offered on Judgment of Napa Ticket Purchase Priority
All ticket sales are final.
If the Event is cancelled in Cultured Vine's voluntary discretion, the Ticket Holder shall receive a 100% refund less the Ticket Holder's pro rata share of any non-refundable expenses incurred by Cultured Vine in preparation for the Event. *This would apply to deposits towards food, wines and hard costs for the event.
If the Event is canceled due to causes outside the control of Cultured Vine including, but not limited to, Force Majeure, public upheaval and/or rioting, government-mandated shutdowns (i.e. related to public health measures), the Ticket Holder shall receive a 100% refund less the Ticket Holder's pro rata share of any non-refundable expenses incurred by Cultured Vine in preparation for the Event. This would apply mostly to food purchased for dinners and Events. If any Judgment of Napa event is rescheduled to a new date, ticket sales are final and your ticket will automatically transfer to the new date. Ticket holders have the ability to sell their ticket and coordinate with Cultured Vine for proper registration and transfer. The event dates are subject to change based on CDC guidelines for gatherings in California.
- If the event date or location is rescheduled, the ticket is automatically good for the new date and no refunds will be issued.
Cultured Vine and its partners in Judgment of Napa shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this agreement for the period that such failure or delay is for ANY of the following reasons:
Beyond the reasonable control of a party.
Materially affects the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement.
Could not reasonably have been foreseen or provided against, but will not be excused for failure or delay resulting from only general economic conditions or other general market effects.