Palm Beach Judge
Exclusive and Intimate 40 guests only
- Be a seated judge at a blind tasting of Napa’s finest wines at the Four Seasons Resort
- A celebratory toast with Steven Spurrier's English Bride Valley sparkling
- Unveiling of Tribute Art Monument
- Vintner dinner featuring Penfolds wines including Grange
- “Judgment of Paris” book signed by author George M. Taber
- Certificate signed by all three Judgment of Paris “stars” — Steven Spurrier, George M. Taber, and Patricia Gastaud-Gallagher
- Preferred rates for overnight accommodation at The Four Seasons Resort: Palm Beach
- Swag bag with great items and more!
All ticket sales are final.
If the Event is cancelled in Cultured Vine's voluntary discretion, the Ticket Holder shall receive a 100% refund less the Ticket Holder's pro rata share of any non-refundable expenses incurred by Cultured Vine in preparation for the Event. *This would apply to deposits towards food, wines and hard costs for the event.
If the Event is canceled due to causes outside the control of Cultured Vine including, but not limited to, Force Majeure, public upheaval and/or rioting, government-mandated shutdowns (i.e. related to public health measures), the Ticket Holder shall receive a 100% refund less the Ticket Holder's pro rata share of any non-refundable expenses incurred by Cultured Vine in preparation for the Event. This would apply mostly to food purchased for dinners and Events. If any Judgment of Napa event is rescheduled to a new date, ticket sales are final and your ticket will automatically transfer to the new date. Ticket holders have the ability to sell their ticket and coordinate with Cultured Vine for proper registration and transfer. The event dates are subject to change based on CDC guidelines for gatherings in California.
- If the event date or location is rescheduled, the ticket is automatically good for the new date and no refunds will be issued.
Cultured Vine and its partners in Judgment of Napa shall not be liable for any failure of or delay in the performance of this agreement for the period that such failure or delay is for ANY of the following reasons:
Beyond the reasonable control of a party.
Materially affects the performance of any of its obligations under this agreement.
Could not reasonably have been foreseen or provided against, but will not be excused for failure or delay resulting from only general economic conditions or other general market effects.